So since I was bummed that I wasn't able to spend Jon's actual birthday with him... again, I decided to do something special for him. I put together a small surprise birthday party for him on Friday night after the boys' practice. I even got two of our best friends that are graduated and live in Portland to come down and surprise him. I took Jon to dinner after their practice so everyone could come over to our house while we were gone. He was so surprised he had no idea that I had planned it! It was pretty cool. Anyways here's some pictures... and some of my friends that I'm sure you haven't seen before.






Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Jon's Birthday
Posted by Kelly at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! Good job girlfriend! :)Miss you!!!!!
So cute! Looks like fun.
oops that was Tami. Love you.
Post a Comment