CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Updates

So just some updates. My car is all fixed now and back to normal. I just finished midterms week. I had two midterms in Finance and Economics and guess what I got A's on both...finally getting some good grades again. So I was ready to relax and have some fun this weekend but that didn't happen. I ended up getting a cold starting on Thursday and then on Friday on top of my cold I got the stomach flu!! I was on my couch all day Friday and I couldn't even move. It was the most miserable experience of my life...I think I had every sick symptom that ever existed. Now I'm able to eat and actually move around but I still have a little bit of my cold left. Hopefully I'll be all better by tomorrow, however, being stuck in my house all weekend sick was not the way I wanted to spend my weekend.

0 comments: