CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Visit Home

So I only got to go home for a short time for Dad's birthday but it was totally worth it. I hadn't been home in two months and it was so good to just be home. However it was weird not having a room.... Anyways, I was so happy to get a chance to see grandma and grandpa, they are so sweet and cute! It's always good to see them. I was also very excited to see my niece , she has grown so much since I saw her last. I showed her a video of herself on my computer and she thought it was the funniest thing ever and she kept waving to herself... it was adorable. But whenever I would take a picture of her this is the face I got! Lol Still pretty darn cute though.

1 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

I just want to kiss her! I wish she would come see me down in Arizona.