CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family Time

Well with school out I was able to spend more time with family and Jon! In June Jon and I went to the beach with Stacy, Kristie, Josh and Megan. It was so fun to go to the beach, I hadn't been to the beach for a long time. Of course we went to Moe's for some clam chowder and then we hit the beach.
Megan really wanted to fly a kite, here is her daddy helping her.
Precious family at the beach flying their kite
Playing in the sand

I've been pretty active this summer, hiking and running. I went on a hike in Lake Oswego with my sister Stacy while she was in town.

I have also been able to hang out with my niece a lot this summer. She has gotten to see her favorite person in the world alot too, Jon! We have done a lot of activities.
Eating popsicles at Mashitas from Charles
Going to the zoo
Shopping
and all this makes her so sleepy

0 comments: