CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hiking with my baby

Jon and I love to go hiking. It's a fun activity that we can do together and there is always a beautiful view at the top. The first hike that we went on was in Eugene in July to avoid the fleas that were at my house! We hiked Spencer's Butte it was a really hard hike. This was the first hike that I actually had to climb the rocks with my hands and on the way down we had to basically scale down the mountain.Almost to the top
Are we there yet?

At the top, it was so pretty. We could see Autzen Stadium.

This last weekend I went and visited Jon in Issaquah. We went on a hike in Issaquah it took us almost 2 hours to get to the top. I felt like it was a straight up incline the whole time. Half way up we carved our initials into a tree so that the next time we go we can find our tree.
The view almost to the top
Taking a quick break... we shoulda packed a lunch! We were so hungry.
Finally made it to the top and the view was worth it. You could see Lake Sammamish, all of Issaquah, the skyline of Bellueve and part of Seattle. It was awesome.
So sweaty!
Love him!
Jon is coming to visit me next week and we are planning on going on a hike somewhere in Portland...can't wait!

1 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Have fun! Wish I could hike in cooler weather, it was only 113 today. Burr!